Women everywhere know that even though you might be healthy in all other respects, monthly complaints and mood swings can challenge your feelings of wellness. For centuries, master herbalists have known that women have unique cyclical needs, and that certain herbs work to balance the feminine cycle. Because of hormonal imbalance, a woman's menstrual cycle places her body in a constant state of flux, specific formulations have been carefully selected to assist women in achieving balance and wellness by addressing needs that are specific to the female system.
- 1.Herbs have been proven effective from centuries of use.
- 2.Herbs have a long history of safe use, without the side effects associated with chemical drugs.
- 3.Herbs are nature's solutions to wellness challenges.
- 4.Herbs are non-habit-forming.
- 5.Herbs work naturally and gently to support normal female function.
- 6.Herbs have been shown to restore the body's balance and help the female body perform at its vital best.
Herbs have been shown to relieve menstrual and premenstrual symptoms including: swelling and bloating, inflammation, breast tenderness, irritability, cramping, and mild anxiety.
Note: This information has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA and is not necessarily based on scientific evidence from any source. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are intended to support general wellbeing and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.